Daily Use 6 Piece Towel Set - Royal Blue
- • Set contains - 2 Oversized Large Bath Towels 70x140 CM, 2 Hand Towels 50x90 CM, 2 Washcloths 30x30 CM -Royal Blue
- • 100% pure ring spun cotton highlighted with a luxurious rayon band. Thick absorbent pile that is soft to touch.
- • Highly functional and durable, easy care machine wash.
- • The high quality towel set will surround you with softness, absorbency, and comfort.
- • Recommended to wash before use. These towels will get fluffier and softer with each wash. Easy care machine wash. Do not use bleach.
COLOUR: Royal Blue
6 PIECE SET CONTAINS: - 2 Bath Towels: 70 centimeters x 140 centimeters - 2 Hand Towels: 50 centimeters x 90 centimeters- 2 Wash Cloths: 30 centimeters x 30 centimeters
PRODUCT WEIGHT:- Bath Towel - 450 GSM - Hand Towel - 500 GSM- Washcloth 500 GSM
100% Pure ringspun cotton with a Rayon band. Absorbent pile that will get fluffier and softer after each wash.
MACHINE WASHABLE FOR EASY CARE:Durable and easy to use again and again just toss them in the washing machine
VALUE FOR MONEY: Great value and perfect for everyday use
WASHING INSTRUCTION: WASH COLOURS SEPARATELY IN COLD WATER. NO BLEACH. TUMBLE DRY.
Product Guarantee Section
Customer Care Section
For Xmas, I treated myself to a tumble dryer, washed these towels and put them in the dryer.This dryer has 2 lint filters after the towels were dry I was amazed at the amount of blue fluff in BOTH filters.needless to say, I can now use these towels without there appearing patches of blue fluff on parts of my body.Buyer be warned, these towels will a good wash and a tumble dry, make sure the lint filter/filters are clear before you start.
Great for the guests, look lovely on the side for visitors to use when they come to stay. Really fluffy considering not that expensive and the colour is just perfect
Disappointing bath towels are very small more like hand towels and very thin. Description not correct.
Its good value
Love the colour of the towles.
Very thin and bath towels quite small.Colour came out in washing machine/dryer.Would not recommend.
I've washed these about 6 times and they are still shedding fine dust when I use them. Worse towels I have ever bought